Thursday 20 October 2011

About me

I am currently studying law at Northumbria University, in Newcastle and hope to complete my LLM in International Trade law during this academic year. I hope to one day become a barrister and practice law. I think completing the LLM will bring me one step closer to achieving my goal.
 I am new to blogging this being the first time I have ever blogged. I hope it proves to be an educational experience as blogging is a requirement for the legal research module in the LLM.
 Personally sharing ones thoughts on the internet is quite a daunting task, but I can understand the general concept for why it is a requirement. The legal world is one that is constantly changing much like the real world and therefore the sharing of ideas and expression is essential to forming a solid understanding of its functions and keeping up to date with its changes.
Please feel free to comment on anything I post, whether to clarify a mistake I have made or to add something I have missed.
Happy reading (if you choose to). J

No comments:

Post a Comment